The traditional fixed costs determined by punches, clamps, tools, templates and dies are entirely eliminated by CAD programming and the laser beam used as a universal tool.
The Lasertube systems have generated significant benefits in both processing and cost terms with regards to tube machining and assembly efficiency for a wide range of applications. The benefits concern three main areas:
- Major production rate improvements: some customers have reported improvements in the range from 70 to 80% with respect to conventional processes.
- Downstream assembly cost reduction, thanks to more stringent machining tolerances and thus better joints and fittings and easier fastenings.
- Process efficiency and enormous flexibility considerably expand the freedom and unleash the imagination of designers when developing new products to improve quality and cut time to market.
The extremely robust, rigid structure of Da Villa squaring shears ensure excellent cutting quality in all conditions and for all materials.
The synchronised press brake is used for deformation working of metal plate;
The machine combines the reliability of a traditional torsion bar press brake with versatility and programming ease, making even the smallest production lots feasible without wasting time.
Welding is used to make vessels subjected to significant forces and supporting structures of variable complexity.
The range of applications is very wide: welding is used in the construction of ships, aircraft and land vehicles.
Welding has many applications in various engineering fields:
- Mechanical engineering: construction of complex mechanical structures subjected to significant forces
- Civil engineering: construction of mechanical structures for supporting buildings and bridges
- Chemical engineering: construction of vessels (pressurized or not), pump casings, valve casings and piping networks
- Nuclear engineering: pressurized vessels for reactors, piping, safety and containment structures
- Transport engineering: construction of land vehicles and ships
- Aeronautic engineering: load-bearing aircraft structures.